BENEFITS OF OWNING A SONHAUS HOME
Sonhaus offers a fully-managed and service-rich environment for all homeowners, bringing peace of mind, security and exclusivity.
- There is no time-consuming administration, maintenance or hassle – just turn up and enjoy.
- All Sonhaus homes set standards of sustainability, leave a low carbon footprint and use renewable energy wherever possible.
- The homes are stylishly decorated and furnished by designers from our interior design partner RH Contract.
- There is 24/7 access to a Sonhaus Concierge which provides exceptional, expert service to make your stay as easy as possible.
- Each home has a fully-equipped home office and home gym.
- Sonhaus manages any sales or rentals on your behalf.
- There is a network of Global partners that add to the overall Sonhaus experience both within the home and during your stay.
- You’ll never need to hire anyone or pay any bills locally, Sonhaus manages everything for you. You simply turn up and enjoy your beautiful Sonhaus home.
MANAGING YOUR VISITS
As a Sonhaus homeowner, you can manage your home through the Sonhaus App. This provides you with everything you need to maximise your owner experience, from easy-to-access information about your home, bookings, expenses, maintenance, the Sonhaus Concierge and connections to some of our key partners.
Sonhaus uses a proprietary technology platform to curate its ownership base to ensure that you can use your Sonhaus Home for the greatest possible range and availability of dates during the year.
You can let us know when you want to schedule your visits as far as 365 days in advance, either via the Sonhaus App or the scheduling team through the Sonhaus website. Each equivalent Sonhaus Owner has equal access over a rolling 12-month period.
SELLING AND RENTING
Sonhaus Owners may decide that they wish to sell their home or would like to rent it out for some extra income or because they may not be able to use it as often as expected. Sonhaus provides owners with maximum flexibility around their ownership, enabling Sonhaus Owners to sell or rent out their Sonhaus Homes. Sonhaus will manage the process via the Sonhaus Exchange.
The Sonhaus Exchange ensures that the process runs smoothly, and that there is a rigorous vetting process for any prospective new Sonhaus Owners or tenants.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I book last minute?
Yes, you can make a decision at very short notice, all we need is a couple of days to ensure that your home is cleaned and ready upon your arrival.
Can I rent or lend out my Sonhaus Home?
Yes, we will provide indicative rental rates for your Sonhaus Home, taking care of all elements of the vetting process. All rentals need to be facilitated via the Sonhaus marketplace to ensure visitors are fully vetted. Just contact your Sonhaus account manager who will arrange everything on your behalf.
How far in advance can I book?
You can book as far as 365 days in advance.
How many dates am I eligible for?
You can spend at least 6 weeks a year at your Sonhaus Home, assuming a 1/8th share i.e., 44 nights. Stays can be booked via the Sonhaus App.
Is there an option to swap my Sonhaus property?
Yes, if you wish to swap your stay to another property, Sonhaus can manage this for you. All rentals need to be facilitated via the Sonhaus marketplace to ensure visitors are fully vetted. Just contact your Sonhaus account manager who will arrange everything on your behalf.