Sonhaus is the trading name for Sonhaus Holdco Limited ( referred to in these terms as “Sonhaus”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
Sonhaus Holdco Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09346407 and having its registered office at Aston House, Cornwall Avenue, London, United Kingdom, N3 1LF.
These Terms apply to the use of the Website.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that you read the disclaimer of liability below and accept the terms thereof. As the disclaimer affects your legal rights you should not accept these Terms unless you fully understand the terms of the disclaimer.
These Terms relate to the entire contents of the Website under the name sonhaus.com and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you.
Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. The Terms of the Website shall apply if you use the Website. By using the Website you agree to these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms do not use the Website.
We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal terms, because they are binding on you.
These Terms are issued by Sonhaus. For your convenience, we have listed below some general information about ourselves:
- Our e-mail address is email@example.com
- Our VAT number is 259 4696 48
1. Use of the Website
- We grant you a revocable, non- exclusive, non- transferable right to access the Website on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you and to access and use the Website on such devices in accordance with these Terms.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from our Website for your own personal use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- our copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appears in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on our Website are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these Terms , any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with the provisions above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the Terms in this your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- No part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other form or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service save as set out in these Terms or without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- Should you chose to engage with Sonhaus for the services or goods offered by Sonhaus shown on the website such shall be governed by separate terms and conditions/agreements provided to you.
2. Website access
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We shall use reasonable endeavours to carry out any updates or improvements quickly as possible to cause minimum disruption.
- Access to our Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
3. Your Privacy
4. Who can use the Website
- Anyone who is 16 years of age or older can access the Website. However, we may terminate your use of the Website at any time as explained below under the “Termination” heading.
5. Acceptable Usage and Links to other Websites
- When using the Website, you shall:
- only do so for your own personal benefit and not for any commercial purpose unless such use is authorised by us in writing;
- imply with all applicable laws;
- keep any username and password confidential and not share them with any other person;
- not upload or allow anyone else to upload any viruses or malicious code to the Website;
- not upload any content to the Website that:
- is inaccurate or defamatory;
- contains any material that is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promotes sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringes any intellectual property right of any other person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promotes any illegal activity;
- constitutes an invasion of another’s privacy;
- be likely to harass, upset or embarrass another person
- infringe our intellectual Property Rights
- disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Website, or attempt to do any such thing except to the extent that (by virtue of section 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are essential for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of the Website with another website, and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
- is used only for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of the Website with another website;
- is not unnecessarily disclosed or communicated, without our prior written consent to any third party; and
- is not used to create any website that is substantially similar to the Website.
- Links to third party on our Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave our Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party Websites and do not control nor do we have any responsibility for these Websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party Websites links on our Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to our Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Sonhaus logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we endorse any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any Sonhaus trade marks displayed on our Website without express written permission from us;
- you do not link from a Website that is not owned by you; and
- your Website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted under the Terms for any breach of the Terms and to take any action we consider to be appropriate.
- You should not at any time misuse our Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these Terms.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information accessed through the Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. We may make changes to the Website at any time without notice. Information on our Website may be out of date, and we shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure it is updated whenever necessary to ensure your continued and uninterrupted use of the Website.
- The Website made available to you is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind or that if will be available to you on an uninterrupted or error-free basis. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with access to the Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
- We may suspend or terminate your use of the Website at any time, with or without cause.
- You may also choose to terminate your use of the Website at any time.
- In the event of termination for whatever reason:
- your right to use the Website shall immediately terminate;
- you shall immediately cease to make use of the Website;
- within a reasonable period of time following termination (but no earlier than 60 days following termination) we shall in accordance with our Data Protection Policy use our reasonable endeavours to delete your Personal Data from our servers. Following deletion, we will be unable to return your Personal Data to you.
- We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with our Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of our Website, any Websites or websites linked to our Website or the material on such Websites or websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing our Website or your downloading of any material from our Website or any Websites linked to our Website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on our Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you agree to be responsible for all such costs.
- You accept and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for the material or information that you input or access through the Website and that we can accept no liability for your use of the Website nor any responsibility for any delays arising out of your use of the Website.
9. General Terms
- We may update these Terms from time to time (the Updated Terms). If we do so, then the Updated Terms will be brought to your attention through the Website or Website and if you continue to use the Website following such notification then the Updated Terms will be deemed to take immediate effect.
- Sonhaus’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Sonhaus’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation at any time. We may also sub-contract any of our obligations to any third party without your consent.
- You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us for the use of the Website only. You agree that entering into these Terms you do not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms.
- If we do not enforce our rights against you under these Terms or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provision of these Terms.
- Each of the conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms, their subject and formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter or formation (including, without limitation, non-contractual disputes or claims).
- If you have any questions or wish to raise any complaint concerning the content or use of the Website you should contact us at:
- We shall endeavour to answer any questions or deal with any complaints concerning the Website within  working days.
Dated: May 2022